Genuine. Versatile. Passionate. Persistent.
Those are the best words to describe Ryan Trotti. Not to be cliche’, but honestly, if Sam Hunt and Johnny Cash had a music baby, godfathered by Eminem, this is who it’d be. He’s got a pretty rockin’ mullet too, and that doesn’t hurt.
Raised on traditional country by his mom, classic rock & roll by his dad, and listened to 90s hip-hop with his friends, this 2019 Carolina Country Music Awards Entertainer of the Year winner has a unique ability to create music in multiple genres, while staying genuine to each, although his heart remains partial to country. He got his start in the 3rd grade, when his mother taught him a blues riff on the piano. From there, he taught himself drums, piano, and guitar. He developed his ear and began producing at age 12, which led to songwriting and becoming a performing artist. He has become accomplished on virtually every piece of equipment and tool used in modern production.
Ryan’s diverse talent has allowed him the opportunity to produce and write for/with many well-known hip hop, pop, and country artists, including studio sessions with platinum selling rock band, Crossfade. In addition to producing music, Ryan also co-produced and starred in a full length, award-winning short film/music video, which debuted to a packed out theatre in Charlotte, NC.
Most recently, Ryan has been working with powerhouse producer, Kevin Beamish, whose credits include Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, and REO Speedwagon…just toname a few.
When Covid-19 slowed down live shows in the industry, Ryan stayed active writing and recording all new material. His new single, “Thank You For Breaking My Heart”, puts a feel-good, positive spin on the pain of breaking up which caught the ear of one of Nashville’s top radio promoters, Jerry Duncan.
Jerry and his team have promoted over 82 #1 hits on radio, including artists Jason Aldean (Hicktown), Morgan Wallen (Up Down & Whiskey Glasses), Florida Georgia Line (Cruise), along with many others. As a result, Ryan’s single is gaining radio air-play across the country.
BRAND NEW MAN (Cover by Brooks & Dunn)
TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THANG (Original)
- 2022 – Radio single debut “Thank You For Breaking My Heart”
- 2022 – Broke top 100 in less than 2 weeks (still climbing)
- 2022 – Had the most spin increase of any independent artist on radio
- 2021 – Began working with industry powerhouse producer, Kevin Beamish (Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, REO Speedwagon, etc)
- Elevate Lifestyle’s 2020 “Best of the City” WINNER – BestSongwriter
- Has performed at 3 of the top 5 ACM’s “Best Clubs”nominees in the country (Grizzly Rose – Denver, CO; Loser’s – Nashville, TN (and Las Vegas, NV); Coyote Joe’s – Charlotte, NC)
- 2019 Carolina Country Music Awards WINNER – Entertainer of the Year
- Elevate Lifestyle’s 2019 “Best of the City” WINNER – BestSongwriter
- Winner of the April and May 2019 Palmetto Chevy Carolina Artist Showdown on Carolina Country 93.9 FM and All American Country 100.1 FM (finals in December)
- Official Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF) featured artist for 2019 (5th largest country music festival in the country according to Billboard.com)
- Official CCMF Cruise featured artist for 2019
- Official opening support for Chase Rice, Eli Young Band, Montgomery Gentry, Creed Fisher, Carter Winter, Jon Langston, Barnes Courtney, Capitol Cities, Flo Rida, and many more
- Official Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF) featured artist for 2018 (5th largest country music festival in the country according to Billboard.com)
- 2018 Carolina Country Music Awards Nominee – Best Male Artist, Best Video, Best Single
- Winner of the September, October, and December 2018 Palmetto Chevy Carolina Artist Showdown on Carolina Country 93.9 FM and All American Country 100.1 FM (automatic bye for November)
- Officially endorsed Curt Mangan Strings artist
- Top played/Top requested artist at Galaxy FM 107.9 in New Zealand
- Official Coca-Cola artist currently being considered for national promo tour
- Co-writing credit with platinum selling rock band, Crossfade of “Cold” fame
- Elevate magazine B.O.B. winner – Most Likely to be the Next Big Thing
- Multiple news broadcast and television appearances/performances
- BMI Affiliated Artist
- Member – International Singer-Songwriters Association (ISSA)